Have you ever wondered how some people can write a book in just one or two months? They must have talent, right? Wrong!
These people are not talented at all. Instead, they hire ghostwriters to do the writing for them.
The reason why it’s so easy for these individuals is that they know what their strengths and weaknesses are, which means that they know where to focus their time and effort.
In this article, we will see 5 reasons why a ghostwriter should be hired to write your book:
- You don’t have to worry about writing a book
- It’s less of a time commitment than you think – it only takes an hour or two each week
- Your book will be more successful because it will be written by experienced authors
- Ghostwriters are affordable – they’re often less expensive than hiring an editor or publicist
- Ghostwriters are available 24/7 to help answer any questions that come up while writing your book
I know you’re thinking, “why would I hire a ghostwriter to write my book when I can do it myself?”
The answer is simple: writing a book isn’t easy!
It takes time and effort, and if you don’t have the skills or ability to put your story into words then hiring someone else will be more beneficial in the long run.
1. You Don’t Have to Worry About Writing a Book
Many people want to write their own book, there’s no secret to that.
But even if they may have an idea for a story, they simply don’t know where to start. Others may have started writing and find themselves stuck on the second chapter.
There are many reasons why someone would want to write something on their own, but most importantly they need support from those around them.
It can be hard to find the time and focus to write a book. It’s easy for your mind to wander, or get distracted by other things in life that need attention.
If you want to start writing a book but don’t know where to start, then ghostwriters could be your solution!
They’ll take care of everything, from research and outlining the chapters, all the way through editing and publishing your finished work!
You don’t need to know how or where to start writing your book if it’s not something you’ve done before. Instead, focus on what matters most – running your business or regular job!
How much time you will save from hiring a ghostwriter?
A good ghostwriter will save you at least a month of work. That’s the equivalent of one day a week!
And, when it comes to writing books – that time savings adds up quickly. A typical book is about 100,000 words long and takes approximately five weeks to write from start to finish with an average freelance writer who charges $25 per hour.
As you see, it’s a lot of time and money that you will earn back!
2. It’s Less of a Time Commitment Than You Think
There are so many benefits to hiring a ghostwriter for your book. One of the best reasons is that it’s less time-consuming than you might think.
We’re talking only about two hours per week, in total! The rest of the time, you can spend on something else and not have to worry about writing your book.
As always when hiring a ghostwriter, it’s best if you can provide ideas about your topic and some guidelines on how you would like it to be written. That way they know what details are important and which parts need more detail or fleshing out. If not, they’ll ask questions as they work with you on the project!
Here are some basic recommendations that will help make your experience as easy and fun as possible:
- Provide an outline for the story. This way they have a clear idea of which details are important or need more fleshing out, so when writing their draft, they can double-check to make sure the most important points are included.
- Before hiring them, ask for a sample of their work! Do not commit until you’re 100% confident that this person will get your story as close to perfect as possible.
- Clarify what your expectations are before starting the project. You’ll both know exactly what to expect from the process and make sure you’re on the same page about the book’s plot, as well as delivery times.
Once defined all the terms, the ghostwriter will then follow your instructions and send back a full draft for you to review. You can make any changes before publishing it!
Simply by spending a few hours each week, you’ll have an incredible book delivered without any stress on your end.
It’s time well spent that you can dedicate to something else rather than writing content all day long!
3. Your Book Will Be Written by Experienced Authors
Every book, whether fiction or nonfiction, is written differently. No matter the genre, a book should be well-written and compelling to read.
Indeed, most of us are not writers. But for those who want to write a book and don’t have the time or skills to do it themselves, ghostwriters can definitely be the solution!
With ghostwriters, your book will be written by someone with experience. They can write content for blogs, books, letters, or any other kind of document that needs to be written.
With their professional skills and expertise, they can produce high-quality work with ease.
Here are some tips on how to find the right one for you:
- Ask them about their experience. Check qualifications and references, particularly if they’re not professionals in your field of expertise. This is important because it’s a big commitment to work with someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing or just isn’t interested.
- Ask them about their rates. You should know up-front what the price is and be able to find out if they offer any discounts, too. You mustn’t go over your budget on a single project because who knows what will be the future (further modifications and expenses may incur when you least expect them!).
- Ask them about their content creation process. If you’re not a professional writer, then the details of how they write are important to know. You should have someone who can guide you through your first draft and help make it better (because let’s be honest: nobody writes perfect on the first try).
- Get an idea of their availability. If you need someone to write a book as quickly as possible, then they can’t have other commitments that will slow them down (most ghostwriters are very busy).
- Ask about the quality level. You should know ahead of time what kind of output is acceptable for you and what isn’t. It’s important not to waste your money or theirs by asking them to do something out-of-their league; it’s better to hire somebody experienced and professional in his/her field!
You should be able to find someone who meets all these criteria to get a qualitative final output in line with your expectations (you could add even more based on your personal preferences).
4. Ghostwriters are Affordable
Many people think that hiring a ghostwriter will be too expensive. They couldn’t be more wrong!
You can hire an affordable ghostwriter for your book or project with ease through many sites such as Fiverr or Upwork.
It’s not as expensive as hiring a publicist or having your book edited by someone else who has no connection with the subject matter.
The average price for hiring a professional writer varies from $25 per hour up to more than double that amount depending on the experience and expertise required.
Some people will find that their book is so unique or complex, they may need to hire a more expensive ghostwriter.
In this case, the price can be even $200+ per hour, which is a bit too much for this type of service.
However, most of the time you can get an affordable ghostwriter by simply having a look around on freelancer marketplaces like those mentioned before and choosing among those who apply to your job request!
5. Ghostwriters are Available 24/7
If you are struggling to put your thoughts into words and need help with the writing process, ghostwriters are available 24/7 to answer any questions that come up while you’re writing.
Ghostwriters can help with editing, formatting, and even provide a hand in brainstorming ideas for the content of your blog post.
There’s no need to spend hours trying to figure out how best to word certain phrases when there is a professional who has done it for years!
A ghostwriter solves all the problems from researching facts to getting your message across in an engaging way, for a fraction of the cost.
For any matters about the writing process, they will be well available to help you!
Usually, you can contact them via email, text message, phone call (whatever works for you) at any time of day that best suits your schedule.
What if you have an urgency and want your book out earlier for a promotional event?
No problem! The ghostwriter will work with you to make sure that your deadline is met.
Whether you need just the first draft to edit and revise yourself (with their feedback) or someone to write it for you from start to finish, they will do it quickly and with professionalism.
A ghostwriter will work at a pace that feels comfortable for you, and well available to satisfy your requests!
You’ll never have to worry about missed deadlines again!
We have seen in this article 5 reasons why a ghostwriter is rather necessary to write your book.
Writing a book can be difficult. It takes time, energy, and plenty of writing experience to do it well.
For many people, the idea of sitting down with a blank page is daunting enough – let alone trying to have an entire story flow from their mind onto paper or screen as they type.
If you’re interested in publishing your own book but don’t think that you’ll ever find the time for all those hours at the keyboard, we recommend hiring a ghostwriter instead!
A professional writer will take your ideas and turn them into something more tangible without any additional pressure on yourself.
They also know how to talk about topics like marketing so that you get exposure while still being able to focus on what’s most important- telling your story!
Plus, if they are talented and experienced then their work is sure to produce amazing results!
A ghostwriter can help take some of the weight off your shoulders so that you don’t feel overwhelmed by all of this responsibility.
So what you are waiting for?
Give them a call today before there’s no turning back!