Is it possible to get a print of the purchased NFT? Yes, there are platforms that provide NFT print on demand services. If you are looking for the ones that generate outstanding NFT prints, then Beyond Print and Flow NFT are for you!
Between the two, Beyond Print is definitely the best NFT print on demand service: with their high pigment inks and broad printing options, they can create stunning NFTs with ease and deliver them at your home within a week.
Wonder why? Keep reading, and you will know the reasons for our choice.
We will start with a review of the two services, and then we will analyze the pros and cons of each. In the end, hopefully, our previous statement will be more clear to you.
Are you ready?
Let’s dive in!
If you are looking for something extraordinary, Beyond Print gets you covered. When you turn your NFT from the digital to the physical form for printing, you need to look after various factors to increase the lifetime (paper, the quality of ink, and colors). From this point of view, Beyond Print uses high-quality materials, ensuring your NFT artwork remains vibrant for an extended period of time.
The service comes with different types of paper printing based on color and ink alternatives.
1. Giclée Printing
The Giclée Printing Service provides fantastic results for your NFT. The high pigment ink produces real-looking colors, while the high-quality papers make long-lasting results.
The Giclée Paper collection includes:
- Hahnemuhle Bamboo
- Hahnemühle Pearl
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag
- Hahnemuhle German Etching
- Ilford Gold Fibre Gloss
- Hahnemühle Museum Etching
2. C-type Printing
C-type printing generates breathtaking results. Colors pop up and remain vibrant due to the finest quality of the printed paper.
The C-type printing paper collection includes:
- Fuji maxima matt
- Fuji maxima gloss
- Kodak Lustre
- DPII Fuji Matt
- DPII Fuji Gloss
If you are not so confident about the service, better start with a trial order. Beyond Print lets you do that. On the website, choose the sample of high-quality paper and image results of your NFT. There are two categories from which you can order: Artist or Photographer and Art:
1. Photographic Sample Pack. It contains samples of landscape, black and white, and Giclée photos printed on both Giclée and C-type papers.
2. Art Sample Pack. It contains fine art and graphics samples printed on the same paper type mentioned before.
Are you looking for a website that could offer amazing frames for your NFT prints? Then Flow–NFT is the best. It is a website that generates unique prints of digital goods. Flow–NFT produces clear and high-intensity prints that give a glimpse of a real painting on first look. The smooth texture provides a natural look to your NFT.
There are three easy steps to follow to print your NFT through this service.
1. Upload your NFT. First of all, you need to own an NFT. To do that, simply visit any trusted marketplace and choose the desired one. It could be any artwork or photograph that hits you. When you have an NFT, upload it to the website.
2. Provide Your Specification. Flow–NFT gives priority to user demand. Users freely choose the format, color, font, and design of the frame. After providing your requirements, simply let the service do the rest!
3. Delivery At Home. Flow NFT offers free delivery with a time limit of 7 days. You don’t have to wait a long time to hang a print of your NFT in your house. If you have a MoMB NFT and can’t find any place to print it out, this website is for you (Beyond Print doesn’t provide that). Within a week, you will receive a beautiful print of MoMB NFT at your home.
If you’re a newbie to blockchain and want to get further information, you can get a refresher from the Flow NFT website. In the studio section, choose “blockchain 101.” The small guide will provide you with details about blockchains.
As follows, we will sum up now the main advantages and disadvantages of both services. We hope it will come in handy in your brainstorming process.
- High-Quality paper. Beyond Print uses high-quality paper. Colors pop up vibrantly on such materials. That provides a long-life effect for the printout.
- Mounting. Mounting is essential to give strength to the painting. Beyond Print uses a solid board to place your NFT or artwork, which is critical to achieving the best output.
- Frames. Whatever you invest in expensive paintings won’t be enough without a good-looking frame. Better order your NFT print with hand-made frames from Beyond Print. The result will be breathtaking.
- Features. Beyond Print comes with broad functionalities that no other website presents. Their mind-blowing customization options make them unique.
- Certified Studio. Hahnemühle & Fujifilm certified studios are the best guarantee for a high-quality product.
- Learning curve. Beyond Print is flooded with so many features that a beginner might get confused. People new to NFT printing don’t know much about mounting or Giclee printing. This might confuse them and divert their attention to other websites.
- Texture. Their software gives the image an incredible texture. Most prints of artwork have a low intensity of color. But Flow NFT generates realistic-looking results.
- Fast delivery. NFT provides speedy delivery of about a week. You don’t have to wait a long time to see your painting.
- Easy to use interface. Their website is straightforward to navigate. If you are new to NFT printing on demand, then you will find it easy all in all.
- Price. Flow NFT is expensive. If you check out the website, you will see that the price of each printout starts at $79. In comparison, other websites offer a price range between $16-$20.
- Less variety. They offer less variety and options. We can just work with limited tools.
- Sample package. Flow NFT does not provide an option for ordering sample packages to showcase their work. Sample packages help develop customer interest and trust, which is recommended for this type of service.
Which Is The Best Site To Print NFT On Demand?
Beyond Print and Flow NFT are equally great. But which is the best? A website that offers quality options and the best price will be the first on our list.
From our point of view, Beyond Print fulfills all these qualities.
Beyond Print provides a wide range of customization options and allows customers to indulge in the different printing systems available.
Giclée and C-Type printing produce realistic-looking prints through the wise use of high-quality paper and high-pigmented inks. Plus, the price is very minimal in comparison to the quality.
All those reasons led us to take this decision. However, it’s upon you and your preferences to choose the service that best fits your expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s The Meaning Of NFT?
NFT means “non-fungible tokens.” It is a digital coin placed on the blockchain that contains information about particular digital goods with unique attributes. These can be any online product like artwork, websites, or stickers.
The term “Non-fungible” involves a unique token that cannot be replaced or exchanged. For example, you can substitute a 10-dollar bill for another one of the same amounts. But a 10-dollar bill with a unique serial number of 123456 is not exchangeable. It holds unique value, different from any other one. Hence, in this case, a 10-dollar bill with the unique serial number 123456 is a non-fungible token.
In this way, we can preserve both the uniqueness and ownership of our goods.
2. What Is NFT Printing?
Imagine turning a fantastic abstract artwork into a digital form. By taking a print of NFT, you can hold a physical copy of your masterpiece at home as an embellishment.
NFT printing converts digital artwork or goods into physical assets. Please note that some owners do not permit NFT printing. You need to know beforehand whether rights are granted or not. After choosing your artwork, it’s time to add your personal touch.
You can choose the print style, frame, font, finishing, and background design. Customization options depend upon the website you have chosen. The broader they have, the better. Take care of these features when it comes to deciding between one or the other tool.
3. What Is The Maximum Size Of An NFT Print?
There isn’t an exact maximum size for NFT printing. It depends on the dimensions of the file, which defines the maximum size of the NFT print. If your file is large, then you can get a larger print.
4. Is There Any NFT File That You Cannot Print?
Generally speaking, you are not able to print any digital goods. NFTs, which are still like paintings, abstract art, or photographs, can be converted into physical form and then printed. But animated versions of NFTs are not suitable for print. So yes, you definitely cannot print animated NFTs.
Printing NFTs is the latest trend of the print on demand industry. Why just limit beautiful artworks to the digital world only?
Through NFT prints, you can embellish your home, office, and wherever room you decide. You can convert a digital NFT to a physical copy with just one click with Beyond Print or Flow NFT.
We know that you can’t wait to get your print on demand NFT at home.
So what are you waiting for?
We hope you appreciated the content. If so, please share it with your friends and colleagues who might be interested. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube Channel for ultimate news about the wonderful World of Print On Demand!