Looking for the best places to buy wall art online?
Wall art is an important part of any home decor. It can be used to create a focal point, add color and texture, or simply make the room feel more inviting.
But it’s not always easy to find the perfect piece at the right price.
We’ve done all the research and have found three sites where you can purchase wall art at a discounted price:
- Minted Art
- Fine Art America
Browse through these sites and find something today..but not before having read our recommendations!
Our Experience with Wall Art
We’ve been decorating our home for years now with wall art and have found that it really can make a huge difference.
Sometimes just one piece of artwork can transform an entire room, making it feel more inviting, relaxing, or creative.
But as you’re likely aware, wall art can be expensive. And what do people always say?
You get what you pay for!
This isn’t necessarily true in all cases but we found that by purchasing inexpensive pieces from the right stores we could get great wall art that we loved.
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite places to buy wall art online for cheap, and now you can too!
How to Arrange Wall Art Properly?
Wall art can be a great way to add depth and personality to your space.
You may want to consider hanging photos of family, friends, or significant landmarks that are important in their life on the wall across from where you will sit when eating breakfast every morning.
Wherever will be your purpose, we share with you the following tips:
- Large pieces should go above eye level or in a focal point such as an entryway; smaller pieces can be grouped on one wall – hang them so that there are about two feet between each piece for optimal viewing.
- If you are going to group smaller pieces together, hang them in a symmetrical arrangement; be sure not to overload walls with wall art and leave space for the room’s décor.
- Your wall art should match the colors in other décor aspects of a room such as upholstery, pillows, or curtains.
- Use non-paintable items like mirrors and photographs instead of traditional paintings to add variety to walls without having to paint them.
- When displaying photos, don’t use adhesive picture hangers or they will damage your walls and pictures.
- Frames should be made from materials like wood with a matte finish that goes well with the rest of your décor. Wood finishes are more expensive than plastic ones but can make your wall art pop.
Where Can I Get the Cheapest Wall Art?
Many people enjoy decorating their homes with cool artwork. Yet, high prices can be off-putting to those who are looking for bargains or want to put the same pieces in every room of their house.
There are many places you can buy cheap wall art, but the best place to get it is in bulk at a wholesale store.
You’ll find that there’s a lot of variety and if you’re lucky, they may even have some pieces on clearance for super low prices!
However, big retailers that sell the cheapest art prints are:
- eBay. They have a lot of pieces that are used, but they’re still in good condition and will look great for years to come.
- Amazon. They have a lot of different options and you can find anything from top artists to pieces that are popular right now.
- IKEA. They often provide inexpensive frames and prints as well as on their website.
- Walmart. They sell wall art in bulk and at a low price.
The prices of art prints on all four sites are cheaper than at your local art store.
On average, they cost around $65-$85, but on these sites, you can find them for sale starting from lower than $30.
Where Can I Get Great Wall Art at Reasonable Price?
If you’re looking for great wall art at a reasonable price without sacrificing quality, we get you covered.
As we said initially, we’ve done all the research and compiled a list of our recommended ones:
Society6 is an online art gallery with a variety of artists.
They have more than 650,000 designs to choose from that you can order as prints, wall tapestries, and other items like ceramic dishes or throw pillows.
Their pieces range in price from $20-$350 which is quite reasonable for the quality they offer.
Minted Art is another great site to find wall art for your home.
They offer more than 750,000 customizable pieces that make it easy to find the style you’re looking for at a price point within your budget.
Their prices start at $30 but can range up to $400 depending on what kind of design and size you choose.
Fine Art America
Fine Art America is a great marketplace to buy wall art online for cheap.
They offer over 650,000 original paintings and photography pieces that are all signed by the artist.
Their prices vary depending on the size of the design but start at $20 which makes them our rated best site to find wall art cheaply online!
Other Recommended Sites
Not convinced yet?!
Here are our other recommended sites where to buy wall art for your home:
Redbubble provides products for your home, clothes and so much more.
Prices shift from $15 to $200 depending on what kind of product you’re looking for.
Art.com is a great place to buy wall art online for cheap. They offer a variety of pieces, from paintings and photography to sculptures and prints.
Prices start at $30 but can range up to $400 depending on what kind of design you choose.
Another great place where you can find inexpensive wall art is Artspace.
They provide an easy way to buy wall art online.
You can find the perfect piece for your space by browsing through their gallery of available pieces, where prices start at $40 and go up depending on what size or design you choose.
Etsy doesn’t need much of an introduction. It’s a huge marketplace where you can purchase goods from thousands of sellers around the world, and it has wall art for sale too.
Whether you’re looking for wall decor to match your child’s room or a piece of artwork to hang in the living room, Etsy has something for you.
Prices shifts depending on the size of wall art you choose, but it typically starts at $20.
In Zazzle, you can buy wall art at a modest price. If you’re looking for something more personalized, this might be the perfect place to find what you need.
You have a ton of customization options and the ability to upload your designs onto products like these as well.
Prices start at $15 here, but it’s worth noting that some wall art can be a bit more expensive.
How to Choose the Right Wall Art for your Home?
That’s a great question! We will give you our advice.
The easiest way to choose wall art is by color palette. If you’re looking for something that matches your current decor, this can be a great option.
But if you want wall art with a meaning behind it or if the room doesn’t have a specific theme yet, we suggest choosing artwork based on what resonates with you emotionally rather than aesthetically.
In your office, on the other hand, it’s best to choose something abstract or geometric. You don’t want to be too distracting in your work space.
Please note that it doesn’t matter what kind of taste in design or style you want to convey, wall art is a great way to change up the look of any room.
What Materials are Used for Wall Art?
Wall art is usually either made of canvas, paper, or a wooden frame.
- Paper wall art can be hung as soon as it arrives because the only thing you need to do is cut out two sheets and tape them together with masking tape. It’s also easy to store in case you won’t use it.
- Canvas wall art is easy to clean with a damp rag and it can be painted in different colors, so you can design your own pattern or image.
- Wooden frame wall art looks best when placed against a light-colored wall because the dark wood will contrast nicely against it; however, if you have an eclectic style that doesn’t center around a particular color palette, then you can hang it against any wall.
We hope that with this post, you have been able to find the right wall art for your home.
Whether it’s a photo of an amazing place you went on vacation or just something beautiful to look at while relaxing in bed, we hope our list has given you some inspiration and ideas.
If you are looking for high-quality prints of famous paintings, then browse through any one of these sites for great deals on reproductions and original works by renowned artists such as van Gogh and Monet.
Thank you for reading and good luck in finding what you need!